To be a relevant world class centre of excellence in inclusive education, research, community service, innovation and industrialisation embedded in Christian values.
To provide equal opportunities for holistic, quality education and research aimed at producing innovative and morally upright graduates.
- Christianity- upholding Christian principles leading to spiritual growth.
- Equity – fairness and affording equal opportunities to divergent populace.
- Excellence – attaining and surpassing best practice.
- Integrity – upholding ethical and honest conduct in all our dealings.
- Transparency- Openness and accountability in our conduct.