News & Events
July 2021 Examinations Postponement
Following the spike in Covid-19 new cases and the announcement by His Excellency, The President, Dr E.D. Mnangagwa yesterday, please be advised as follows:
- The examinations previously scheduled to run from 05-16 July 2021 have thus been postponed till further notice.
- The above position will be reviewed in line with further national pronouncements and the prevailing situation on the ground.
- Meanwhile, you are hereby urged to kindly continue with your examination preparations and general studies online.
e- CHERA FOR ENHANCED CONTINUED e-LEARNING DURING COVID 19 LOCKDOWN
With effect from Thursday,17th June2021, the university suspended all face to face tuition due to Covid 19 resurgence and the press statement from the Vice President of the Republic of Zimbabwe and minister of Health and Child cCares office
Therefore be advised that academic activities at RCU continue in earnest during this COVID 19 lockdown period without face-to-face engagement with our lecturers but through our e-Learning platform (e-CHERA). All learning materials, course outlines and study packs will be made available to students posted through this RCU e-Learning platform.
Library and ICT staff are always on standby to assist students to successfully navigate the e-Learning system. For any enquires to do with e-Learning, students can contact library and ICT staff using the following contact details:
- email@example.com – Social work – 0771 726 128
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Commerce – 0782 233 140
- email@example.com – Theology and HICT, HSNE and ECD – 0777 471 441
Visit the library website @ www.library.rcu.ac.zw for guidelines and tutorials on how to use eCHERA. Be advised accordingly.
SHORT / Diploma Courses launched
The Faculty of commerce is happy to announce the introduction of short/Diploma courses. So Far the faculty is running two diplomas: One in Project Management (6Months) and Diploma in Tax and Payroll (6 Months). We will be rolling out Diplomas in Public relations and Disaster Management soon
DIPLOMAS, CERTIFICATES AND SHORT COURSES ALSO ON OFFER
For More information Please Contact:
– Blessing – Programs Coordinator 0772258979
– Dr. Mavugara – Chairperson – Inclusivity and Special Needs Education 0775 512 334
– Mrs. Dzviti – Chairperson – ECD and Social Work 0772 590 463
– Mrs. Mhizha -Chairperson – Finance and Management 0775 277 864
2021 Call for Suppliers
The Reformed Church University (a Reformed Church in Zimbabwe Institution) is in the process of creating its suppliers register for 2021. The institution is therefore inviting applications from registered companies, organisations and individuals for the following goods and services for consideration as approved suppliers:
CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS, AND SHORT COURSES ALSO ON OFFER
The Reformed Church University is also inviting applicants for the following certificates, diplomas and short courses:
2021 Intake Processing In Progress
Admission into Undergraduate and Post Graduate Degree programmes for February / March 2021 intake to be offered at the RCU main campus in Masvingo and Highfield Teaching and Learning Centre in Harare