The Human Resources Department is one of the departments that is under the Registrar’s Office and it is responsible for the recruitment and placement of the right personnel for the right jobs, develop their skills and retain them. In line with the departmental and institutional guiding principles the department strives to continuously strengthen the institutional culture. Effective and efficient service delivery is one of our major goals through various performance management interventions while providing positive feedback to the workforce. The department also deals with all staff related issues which includes; staff wellness, motivation and discipline in accordance with the relevant statutory instruments.
- To provide Human Resource Services to the Reformed Church University community
- To enhance organisational capabilities
- To lead in the development and facilitation of quality Human Resource practices and principles
- To be an effective partner by providing efficient and solution-focused services for faculty, staff and students.
- To be a pivot that supports the university’s mission of fostering excellence in teaching and research.
We are an agile, trusted, strategic partner who delivers sustainable services and solutions that contribute to Reformed Church University’s success through the attraction, retention and engagement of a talented and diverse workforce. We are leaders and partners committed to providing and promoting excellence in human resource management within the institution.
Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resources
Assistant Registrar – Central Services
Administrative Assistant – Human Resources