We exist to provide equal opportunities for holistic, quality education and research aimed at producing innovative and morally upright graduates.
To be a relevant world class centre of excellence in inclusive education, research and community service embedded in Christian values.
- Christianity- upholding Christian principles leading to spiritual growth.
- Equity – fairness and affording equal opportunities to divergent populace.
- Knowledge – acquire relevant skills and information.
- Excellence – attaining and surpassing best practice.
- Integrity – upholding ethical and honest conduct in all our dealings.